BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 2, 2010

2nd week


    Today I learn new things in resources class.
I learn about fast typing on how to type without looking at the keyboard
and learn the skills to place fingers on the keyboard also how to use all the 10 fingers while typing.

    It is a bit difficult as I only can type fast when I look at the keyboard
or just type without looking at the screen.
Even so, this is my new experience as I just gain new knowledge about this course.

    Talking about the lecturer, Madam Foziah is really really good in this typing thing
and she told us that she took typing class.
Wow, that would be quite tense to me if I had to stay longer time in front of the computer
and just learn typing all the day. Reason ??? Haha, because I will get back pain...

    She did give us a copy of the software on how to type real fast with no errors.
And for sure, she is not just give to be kept in the desktop, but this is a work to be practice over and over again.
A new experiences for me….make it useful….use it wisely….

    Well, this week, we get a book entitle Preparing and Using Visual Aids for English Language Teaching> 2nd edition. 
And you know what, I love this book as it is not just a word by itself but
it full with aesthetic pictures that would stimulate the reader to understand the content better.

0 comments: