BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

7th week


Seventh week

For this week, we have to complete the module within the classroom time. As we got only 3 hours (it is still doesn’t enough for us on that moment), thus we try to complete our module as far as we can. We do the print screen, and the steps, and I realize that some tools are not familiar to me, and I feel very interested to try it on. Well, through the three hours, not many tutorials that I can complete. And one more thing, I have a difficulty in downloading the software. With the slow internet connections, I just can have about 3 software at the moment. When I am doing the tutorial, I acknowledged that these tutorials really help us especially to find the source. It just make our searching more easier.

0 comments: