BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Final entry 4


1.     Comments regarding modules (comments regarding modules 4- video editing skills);- 


    a) what do you like about this module?- 
    I know how to edit video

  
    b) what do you not like about this module?- 
    time consuming, 


    c) what do you like about the task given for this module? – 
    I can create my own video, 


    d) what do you not like about the task given this module?- 
    the video must based on KBSR syllabus, 


    e) what are the specific skills that you learn in this module?- 
    video editing skills on how to extract pictures, 


    f) how the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the  ELT classroom?-  
    I can create my own video that is suitable with KBSR syllabus. 




0 comments: